Outdoor Enclosure Kit For Helium Hotspot
Industrial Die-Cast Aluminum Design
Designed to withstand the toughest of environments, this enclosure is made of Industrial Die-Cast Aluminum. It is rated IP67/NEMA-6, making it completely protected from dust ingress and submergible up to 1m in water.
- Enclosure seal operating temperature range: -60°C to 230°C
- Heat Trap: +6.5°C under full sun exposure (~ 100,000 Lux)
- Temperature raise using a 5-10W heat source: +5.5°C
Outdoor Enclosure Kit for RAK Hotspot
- Outdoor Enclosure Kit
- Ethernet gland
- PoE splitter Type-C USB (in 48 V; out 5 V/2.4 A)
- PoE injector (in 100-240 V; out 48 V/0.5 A)
- US 120v Power cord for the PoE Injector
- Zip tie, PVC tape, and waterproof tape
- Antenna cable type RG1.32, with N-type to RP-SMA male connectors.
- RAK Hotspot
- MNTD Hotspot
If you are into DIY, this enclosure can be retrofitted for other Helium Network Hotspots with minor adjustments made.
- Product Dimensions: 450mm x 300mm x 150mm
- Product Weight: 3400g
- Enclosure together with connectors
- The full assembly kit is included
Note: Hotspot Miner are not included in the Outdoor Enclosure Kit.
The provided PoE Injector and Splitter are not Gigabit (1000Mbps) Ethernet capable. They are 10/100Mbps devices, working only with 10/100Mbps ports on routers and switches.
In case you want to use a 1000Mbps switch or router to provision your hotspot, you need to source a Gigabit Ethernet capable PoE injector and splitter.
- Electronics > Networking > Modem Accessories