Indoor HNT Hotspot RockPi
This item is currently not in stock. If you would like to start your HNT Mining journey please choose from our in stock inventory:
Introducing the Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner (ROCK Pi Version)
Earn HNT cryptocurrency by mining Helium and building coverage for The People’s Network using the Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner (ROCK Pi Version). Anyone can join The People's Network and provide hundreds of square miles of wireless network coverage while mining HNT on the Helium Blockchain just as hotspot miners do.
- Efficient miner for a new cryptocurrency, Helium (HNT)
- Complete set-up in minutes using a smartphone
- Low Power – uses as much power as a broadband router (15W)
- Easily manage Hotspots and tokens from the mobile app
This Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner (ROCK Pi Version)
- 915 MHz (US915, AU915, KR920, AS923-1/2/3) - this is suitable for USA, Australia, New Zealand and lots of countries in South America and Asia.
Proof of Coverage
The Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner earns HNT Helium tokens when devices connect, and for validating wireless coverage delivered by peers. Using a system called Proof-of-Coverage, Hotspot Miners earn more HNT when they're in range of other miners, but need to be at least 300 metres apart.
The range depends on the environment:
- Rural areas: ~10 miles or more.
- Dense areas: ~ 1 mile.
Single HNT Hotspot Miners earn less as they can only issue Challenges over the internet, and can’t participate in Proof-of-Coverage.
This kit comes with:
- Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner (ROCK Pi Version)
- 1 x 3dBi Plastic LoRa Antenna
- 1 x WiFi Antenna
- 12V 2.5A USB-C Charger (Worldwide)
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- Nebra ECC Key for securely storing your swarm key.
- Hotspot $40 onboarding fee
- First $10 location assert
- *Any change of location after are covered by the user at a cost of $10 USD / 1,000,000 DC.
The Nebra hotspot miners come with two options for managing your hotspot remotely.
This includes built-in auto-update functionality (via an auto updater-script) for the life of the device at no extra charge.
The advanced plan includes a management dashboard allowing you to remotely manage your fleet of miners, check device stats, hotspot performance and more.
- Maximum TX Power: 24-27 dBm
- WAN Connectivity (Ethernet Port or WiFi)
- High Endurance Storage: 32GB eMMC
- RAM: 2GB
- CPU Specification: Dual-core cortex A72 1.8GHz and quad-core a53 1.4GHz with onboard WiFi 4 and Bluetooth 4.
- Network Connectivity: 1GB Ethernet, 2.4 802 a/g/n WiFi
- Provides 100mbps Ethernet to the Compute Module
- Power via 12V 2.5A USB-C Charger
- Base SOM: RCOK Pi RK3399 Processor
- Antenna connector: RP-SMA Female Connector
- Dimensions: 94mm x 70mm x 53mm
- Weight: 353g