Helium 5G 3.5 to 3.8 GHz, 8.5 dBi, ±45 Slant Polarization, 4-Port Omni Antenna (KP-3QOMNI-8) (NS)
- KP Performance
The KP Performance KP-3QOMNI-8 omni antenna combines four ports with dual ±45 slant polarization, high 8.5 dBi gain with a 360 degree beamwidth in a single enclosure with one mounting point. It is a professional quality antenna designed primarily for 4x4 or 2x2 MIMO point-to-point or point-to-multipoint applications in the 3.5 GHz Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) frequency band.
This antenna incorporates advanced low PIM, dual polarization technology that allows for the interoperability of one 4x4 radio or two 2x2 radios with multiple transmit and receive path. The small 28" omni limits the wireless infrastructure footprint and provides 360 degree coverage around the tower. This antenna supports LTE deployments in the CBRS 3.5 - 3.8 GHz spectrum.
Rugged and Weatherproof
The 4-port omni antenna features a heavy-duty UV-resistant plastic radome for all-weather operation. The heavy-duty, powder-coated mounting brackets allows installation with pipe diameter from 1.6" to 3.5". This CBRS OMNI antenna is built to withstand speeds of up to 130 mph and survive in a wide-range of challenging environments.
- 4 x 4 MIMO – Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output
- Four ±45 slant polarization ports with integral N-female connectors in a single enclosure
- UV-resistant radome and rugged mounting hardware for all-weather operation
- 0° fixed electrical downtilt
- 3.5 GHz Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) applications
- Wireless LAN systems & IEEE 802.16e applications
- Mobile WiMAX Wireless Internet Provider "cell" sites
- Point-to-multipoint (PtMP) requiring 360 degree of horizontal coverage
|Frequency Band:||3500 -3800 MHz|
|Polarization Type:||+/- 45° Slant|
|VSWR:||1.5 Typical | 1.7 max|
|Cross Polar Ratio:||10 dB|
|Port Isolation:||25 dB|
|Connector Type:||4 x Type N Female|