WisBlock Environmental Sensor (RAK1906)
RAK1906 is a WisBlock Sensor that extends the WisBlock system with environmental air quality and condition sensor. A ready to use SW library and tutorial makes it easy to build up motion data acquisition system.
RAK1906 is not only measuring air temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure. It has as well an integrated gas sensor to acquire information about air quality.
RAK1906 combined with the RAK4631 WisBlock Core is ready to go system for air quality and condition system. It's use cases are personal air quality tracker, weather stations, or gas detection, The acquired data can be send using LoRaWan® communication, LoRa® point to point connections, and BLE.
RAK1906 is ideal for battery-powered applications because of its low power consumption. In addition, the WisBlock system allows to power down the module complete to reduce the power consumption of the system even more.
- Using the Bosch BME680 environment sensor
- Low power consumption
- Small form factor
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Pressure range: 300 to1100 hPa
- Gas sensor response time < 1s
- Gas sensor direct output of IAQ: Index for Air Quality
- 1pc RAK1906
- Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors