IoT micro:bit LoRa Node
- Pi Supply
LoRa (Long Range) is the smart, long-range, wireless transmission technology that is enabling the future of IoT (Internet of Things).
Our IoT micro:bit LoRa Node allows you to create an inexpensive LoRa node, compatible with The Things Network, in conjunction with a BBC micro:bit or other single board computers. This board allows quicker prototyping as it has the LoRa stack on the chip. Add sensors, buttons and more to complete your LoRa network!
The IoT micro:bit LoRa Node uses the RAKWireless RAK811 LoRa node module which is based on Semtech SX1276 LoRa technology.
The board can be configured to use either of the two different frequencies listed below:
- 868 MHz
- 915 MHz
- Need more information about frequencies in your region? Click here.
- BBC micro:bit
Pair the micro:bit LoRa Node with our LoRa Gateway HAT
We also have a LoRa Gateway HAT designed for the Raspberry Pi that works with the micro:bit LoRa Nodes plus any other node we sell.
- Uses RAK811 LoRa Radio with full LoRaWAN Stack embedded
- Supports LoRaWAN Connections and LoRaP2P Modes. u.FL connector and antenna allowing different antennas to be used or integrated into boxes with external antennas.
- Low power - uses less than 50mA During transmission
- IoT micro:bit LoRa Node
- RAK811 Pre-assembled
- Info card
IoT LoRa Boards - Your Gateway to the Internet of Things
The Things Conference 2019 Roundup - Amsterdam 2019
- Product UPC/EAN:
- Electronics > Networking > Modem Accessories