Waterleak Sensor - LoRaWAN - LWL02
The Dragino LWL02 is a LoRaWAN Water Sensor. When there is water between the two metal probes, LWL02 indicates a water leak event and uplink to IoT server via LoRaWAN network.
LWL02 is powered by 2 x AAA batteries and target for long time use, these two batteries can provide about 16,000 ~ 70,000 uplink packets, which result in 2 ~ 10 years battery life. After battery running out, user can easily open the enclosure and replace with 2 common AAA batteries.
The LWL02 will send periodically data every day as well as for each water leak event. It also counts the water leak times and calculate last water leak duration. User can also disable the uplink for each water leak event, instead, device can count each event and uplink periodically.
Each LWL02 is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- SX1262 LoRa Core
- Water Leak detect
- 2 x AAA LR03 batteries
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915/EU868/AS923/AU915/IN865
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and water leak event
- Water Leak analyze
- Downlink to change configure
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- 1 x LWL02 (Exclude AAA batteries)
Dimensions and Weight:
Device Size & Dimension
- Size: 69.2 x 29.2 x 15 mm
- Weight: 50g
- Product UPC/EAN:
- Hardware > Tool Accessories > Measuring Tool & Sensor Accessories