4G Indoor LoRaWAN Gateway - LPS8N
Are you building more Helium Network coverage but do not want to place multiple full hotspots in the same Hex? Do you need to cover your building with better coverage for a sensor deployment? Then this gateway is perfect for your needs without cutting into your Full Gateway Proof of Coverage earnings.
This model does not come with Gateway-rs preinstalled. In order to get it on the Helium Blockchain you need to follow these instructions. This IS NOT a full gateway and will not participate in Proof of Coverage earnings. Data Packet earnings is also not yet available, but this gateway will be able to forward packets onto the Helium Network. Guide on how to configure gateway to work with the Helium network.
NOTE:Dragino Hotspots will not mine HNT right now, and is considered a non-PoC Light Hotspot.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Pre-installed with Helium Gateway-rs
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- 1 x SX1308 + 2 x 1257 LoRa Tranceiver
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 1
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- Power Input via USB Type-C: 5V, 2A