Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway (Non 4G) (DLOS8N)
Are you building more Helium Network coverage but do not want to place multiple full hotspots in the same Hex? Do you need to cover your building with better coverage for a sensor deployment? Then this gateway is perfect for your needs without cutting into your Full Gateway Proof of Coverage earnings.
This model does not come with Gateway-rs preinstalled. In order to get it on the Helium Blockchain you need to follow these instructions. This IS NOT a full gateway and will not participate in Proof of Coverage earnings. Data Packet earnings is also not yet available, but this gateway will be able to forward packets onto the Helium Network. Guide on how to configure gateway to work with the Helium network.
The DLOS8 is an open source outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, Or 3G/4G cellular (this model). The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
- Helium Gateway-rs pre-installed
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- Outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- LoRaWAN packet filtering
- Far seeing LED indicator
- Built-in GPS module for location & timing
- External fiber glass antenna
- 802.3af PoE
- Lighting Protection
- Power Consumption:12v 300 ~500mA
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- 1 x SX1301 + 2 x 1257 LoRa Tranceiver
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 1
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- Power by 12v DC or PoE
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 490*120*190mm
- Weight: 1.7 KG
- Volume Weight: 2.5kg
Please note: This product does not mine $HNT. Returns are not accepted on this product.