The LPS8N is an open-source LoRaWAN Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi or Ethernet. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates.
The LPS8N uses Semtech packet forwarder and is fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. It includes a SX1302/03 LoRa concentrator, which provides 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths.
LPS8N has pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency bands to use for different countries.Users can also customize the frequency bands to use in their own LoRa network.
LPS8N has an optional cellular version that can provide 3G/4G connectivity to the internet.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Remote.it remote management.
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- 1 x SX1302 + 2 x 1250 LoRa Tranceiver
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 1
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- Power Input via USB Type-C: 5V, 2A
- Optional 4G version
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size:120 x 120 x 30 mm/pcs
- Weight: 187g
- Size:145 x 135 x 60 mm/pcs
- Weight: 300g